Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dienstag, 24. Mai 2016, 14:39

Reimbursement for Facebook and Kongregate-Players.

Hello Community

To compensate you for the log in problems on Facebook and Kongregate that happened last weekend, we will credit each affected player 50 global runes. Our techs are going to credit the runes on Thursday. This way you will be equipped perfectly for our upcoming event. :)

Please note: The runes are only credited to players who log in via Facebook or Kongregate.

Yours,

Cultures Online Team
I am a Funatic
Kontakt: support@cultures-online.de

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, 11:08

At least this is something, thanks!

New problem, im posting it here Amidala and I hope you see it soon.
When I click the link through FB to enter the game I get an ERROR MESSAGE that the CONTENT IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT (The link may have expired).

What is going on again? :(

Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2016, 15:53

Hello Community

The Facebook App has some connection errors, again. And the problem is not on our side, so we have to wait for feedback, again. To ensure you can continue playing we have set up a work-around for you. Read more about it here: https://www.facebook.com/CulturesOnline.en/

With kind regards,
Amidala
I am a Funatic

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 00:09

hey can i ask when the runes send to the facebook players that have problem 2 days ago ????

Freitag, 27. Mai 2016, 14:14

Hello Tristessa,

I had it checked and some players have received their runes with a little delay. Could you please check again?

With kind regards,
Amidala
I am a Funatic

Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2017, 09:37

facebook connection problem and login error

Hey before 10 days i have a error in facebook when i try to open the game from this moment until now i have the same problem noone do one announcment i sent several messages on the app pages in facebook with no answer i think noone read it at all.
the point is i have lost 10 days of gaming i cant send a message to my guild so prob i dont have one right now ... noone say one official announcment noone post anything about and the days go on without give me the permision to play the game....
so i ask if i can move my account to another phase so i can play my account in my server without these problems
and if not where i must communicate to solve the problem ???

Mittwoch, 31. Mai 2017, 23:00

Hello Amidala,

the same login error exists also at Spieleaffe and it would be great, if the problem could be solved soon...

With kind regards,
Dagur

Freitag, 2. Juni 2017, 22:52

Die Verwaltung sagt, dass wir von dem Spiel erwarten.
Progressive oder Schließen

Thema bewerten