Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Freitag, 7. April 2017, 12:32

Easter Event April 9 until April 23 2017 .

Hello Community!

For Easter there is plenty of cool stuff coming up at Cultures Online. The Easter Merchant will visit your village, bringing his well-known potions. The potions with a duration of two days are free of charge as always. Additionally he will bring a new item-set.

This new item-set will also be available in the Treasure Chests as well as at the Groundskeeper of Asgard. The Treasure Chest are again available as presents to your fellow players. The price for the gifted chests is eight runes instead of the regular ten and the giver receives one free key.

To make travelling even more fun for your heroes, the Easter weekend will bring even more extras. Starting from Thursday, April 13 up to and including Monday, April 17 the cooldown for the tribe dungeon will be reduced to two hours. Plus you receive + 150 % XP and +200 points of wanderlust daily during these days.

Happy Easter!

Yours,
Cultures Online Team

Event starts April 9 2 am CEST and ends April 24 at 2 am CEST (CDT on US servers)
I am a Funatic
Kontakt: support@cultures-online.de

blumeenie

Anfänger

Beruf: Retired

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. April 2017, 02:16

Easter

"Starting from Thursday, April 13 up to and including Monday, April 17 the cooldown for the tribe dungeon will be reduced to two hours. Plus you receive + 150 % XP and +200 points of wanderlust daily during these days. "

The new day for Thursday, April 13 has just commenced, but only 100 points of wanderlust shows.

Blumeenie

Der Held

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: statist

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. April 2017, 02:37

Hey!

The german servers have the same problem! No XP Bonus, no extra wanderlust and the
cooldown for the tribe dungeon is still 8h!

Usually they fix this when they start at work - thats in around 6hours...

... sorry für eventuelle Anglizismen und Rechtschreibfehlern bzw keine Kommasetzung - ich bin aktiver Gamer ... :P

blumeenie

Anfänger

Beruf: Retired

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. April 2017, 03:01

Hello, Den Held!

Thanks for letting me know. I sort of figured someone forgot, that's why I posted. Admin seem to keep a good eye on the forums . :)

Der Held

Fortgeschrittener

Beruf: statist

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 13. April 2017, 03:06

;)

... sorry für eventuelle Anglizismen und Rechtschreibfehlern bzw keine Kommasetzung - ich bin aktiver Gamer ... :P

Dienstag, 30. Mai 2017, 10:20

Xp Event

Hello,

Any chance for some kind of xp event soon :?: :?: :?:

cheers :)

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017, 14:47

Xp Event

Hello,

Anychance for an XP And Wl event for the still active players ?

:?: :?: :?:

Thema bewerten